How to glitch diamond items on MSP like a pro

>> Online MSP Generator <<



♡ OPEN ME TO READ ALL THE

▸ I am the worst at glitching. So you better give me some credit for even trying to film this video???
Well if you didn’t get my braindead explanation, I will try to explain
1. Go on a character that has a diamond item you want to gift to another toon, or buy the item you want to gift.
2. Find the person you want to gift, click the present icon-thingy, then go to the page where the diamond item is.
3. You have to click an item on the same page where the diamond item is, click a normal item, in my case a non-VIP because the toon I gifted was not VIP.
3. You have clicked some random item on the same page as the actual thing you are giving away, click your profile and go on to awards.
4. Spam click the different award pages til your game starts to lag really bad.
5. When your game is laggy enough, (Be quick here), click “give gift” or whatever it says

~ Music ~
▸ Seasons – Rival, Cadmium & Harley Bird

~ Check out my Nightcore channel ~

~ Server ~
▸ moviestarplanet.se

~ Reach out to me ~
▸ Maja_power
▸ modell

❤️ Im not 5 i just pitch my voice ❤️ OMG I’VE BEEN WAITING 2 HOURS TO POST THIS BC OF WIFI ISSUES LOL

Current subscriber 22,222 TYSM

MSP
USA (Main): ItsIconicx
Qtywhvre
Legendarys
USA (rare acc): QtyBxbyx
MSPGrungeAlien
!*soph*!
Iconics
-u-
‘Legend

>> Online MSP Generator <<

How to glitch diamond items on MSP like a pro

>> Online MSP Generator <<



♡ OPEN ME TO READ ALL THE

▸ I am the worst at glitching. So you better give me some credit for even trying to film this video???
Well if you didn’t get my braindead explanation, I will try to explain
1. Go on a character that has a diamond item you want to gift to another toon, or buy the item you want to gift.
2. Find the person you want to gift, click the present icon-thingy, then go to the page where the diamond item is.
3. You have to click an item on the same page where the diamond item is, click a normal item, in my case a non-VIP because the toon I gifted was not VIP.
3. You have clicked some random item on the same page as the actual thing you are giving away, click your profile and go on to awards.
4. Spam click the different award pages til your game starts to lag really bad.
5. When your game is laggy enough, (Be quick here), click “give gift” or whatever it says

~ Music ~
▸ Seasons – Rival, Cadmium & Harley Bird

~ Check out my Nightcore channel ~

~ Server ~
▸ moviestarplanet.se

~ Reach out to me ~
▸ Maja_power
▸ modell

>> Online MSP Generator <<

MSP | DIAMOND PACK ITEMS FROM LEVELING NEW FAME GLITCH *LEVEL 10 INSTANTLY*

>> Online MSP Generator <<

CREDITS TO STEPH FOR THE DRIP TOP GLITCH
CHANNEL :
~
NEED STARCOINS? I HAVE 10 PETS IN MY ROOM, PET THEM & THEY GIVE YOU 50 STARCOINS, COME BACK EVERY 8 HOURS FOR MORE!
~
GO LOVE MY LOOKS ON USA FOR A FRIEND REQUEST OR WISHLIST
~
GO TO THESE ROOMS IF YOU NEED STARCOINS :
YOUR LIVING NIGHTMARE
AM I SCARING YOU YET?
ELSA ICEE
ALEXXXC
SMARTOUT
VXXIAN
[email protected] JR
$APHIREGEM
GOTHBLACK25
~
All my Accounts
——————————
USA – VXXIAN
US BACKUP – BABY VXXIAN
UK & CA – VYYVIAN
OTHER SERVERS – VXXIAN
~
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE & LIKE
~
Social Medias
—————————–
~
Twitter :

~
Instagram :

~
Subscribe to Them
—————————–
~
Keeping Up With Scream Team :

~
Autumn :

~
LOVE YOU SO MUCH

>> Online MSP Generator <<

How to glitch diamond items on MSP like a pro

>> Online MSP Generator <<



♡ OPEN ME TO READ ALL THE

▸ I am the worst at glitching. So you better give me some credit for even trying to film this video???
Well if you didn’t get my braindead explanation, I will try to explain
1. Go on a character that has a diamond item you want to gift to another toon, or buy the item you want to gift.
2. Find the person you want to gift, click the present icon-thingy, then go to the page where the diamond item is.
3. You have to click an item on the same page where the diamond item is, click a normal item, in my case a non-VIP because the toon I gifted was not VIP.
3. You have clicked some random item on the same page as the actual thing you are giving away, click your profile and go on to awards.
4. Spam click the different award pages til your game starts to lag really bad.
5. When your game is laggy enough, (Be quick here), click “give gift” or whatever it says

~ Music ~
▸ Seasons – Rival, Cadmium & Harley Bird

~ Check out my Nightcore channel ~

~ Server ~
▸ moviestarplanet.se

~ Reach out to me ~
▸ Maja_power
▸ modell

>> Online MSP Generator <<

MSP Free Sc OF 2018 | COINS AND ITEMS GLITCH

>> Online MSP Generator <<

ALL OF MSP CHEATS FOR STARCOINS CHEATS FOR SC AND CHEATS FOR DIAMONDS AND EVEN FAME ALSO MSP STARCOINS HACK , DIAMONDS HACK FAME HACK ETC AND MOVIE STAR PLANET GLITCHES.

*GIVEAWAY LINK*

————————————————————————————————
Want to Help me Make Better Videos?
well now its your Chance Click the link down below and you can help me with my videos with making the subtitles of your language

—————————————————————————
Want to Contact me?

Facebook www.Facebook.com/gamers.nationn
Twitter : Coming Soon
—————————————————————————

1-
2-
——————————————————-
Edited with : Sony Vagas 13 pro
__
Recorded obs studio (free)
__
Help me make better content

————————————————————-
Freedom
Join Freedom at :

>> Online MSP Generator <<

MSP Free Sc OF 2018 | COINS AND ITEMS GLITCH

>> Online MSP Generator <<

ALL OF MSP CHEATS FOR STARCOINS CHEATS FOR SC AND CHEATS FOR DIAMONDS AND EVEN FAME ALSO MSP STARCOINS HACK , DIAMONDS HACK FAME HACK ETC AND MOVIE STAR PLANET GLITCHES.

*GIVEAWAY LINK*

————————————————————————————————
Want to Help me Make Better Videos?
well now its your Chance Click the link down below and you can help me with my videos with making the subtitles of your language

—————————————————————————
Want to Contact me?

Facebook www.Facebook.com/gamers.nationn
Twitter : Coming Soon
—————————————————————————

1-
2-
——————————————————-
Edited with : Sony Vagas 13 pro
__
Recorded obs studio (free)
__
Help me make better content

————————————————————-
Freedom
Join Freedom at :

open this challenge

@reveiuvtion (will change over time)
@mspvy

accs
vxxian + baby vxxian
uk & vyyvian
other vxxian

see you laters

>> Online MSP Generator <<

MSP Free Sc OF 2018 | COINS AND ITEMS GLITCH

>> Online MSP Generator <<

ALL OF MSP CHEATS FOR STARCOINS CHEATS FOR SC AND CHEATS FOR DIAMONDS AND EVEN FAME ALSO MSP STARCOINS HACK , DIAMONDS HACK FAME HACK ETC AND MOVIE STAR PLANET GLITCHES.

*GIVEAWAY LINK*

————————————————————————————————
Want to Help me Make Better Videos?
well now its your Chance Click the link down below and you can help me with my videos with making the subtitles of your language

—————————————————————————
Want to Contact me?

Facebook www.Facebook.com/gamers.nationn
Twitter : Coming Soon
—————————————————————————

1-
2-
——————————————————-
Edited with : Sony Vagas 13 pro
__
Recorded obs studio (free)
__
Help me make better content

————————————————————-
Freedom
Join Freedom at :

Download liatool.com

MovieStarPlanet,
MovieStarPlanet Hack,
MovieStarPlanet Starcoins Hack,
MovieStarPlanet Diamonds Hack,
MovieStarPlanet Hack 2013,
MovieStarPlanet Cheats,
MovieStarPlanet Cheat,
MovieStarPlanet Hack 2014,
latest MovieStarPlanet Hack,
download MovieStarPlanet Hack,
working MovieStarPlanet Hack,
MovieStarPlanet Starcoins Hack,
Starcoins Hack MovieStarPlanet,
MovieStarPlanet Cheats 2013,
MovieStarPlanet Cheat,
MovieStarPlanet Starcoins Cheats,
MovieStarPlanet Diamonds Cheats,
MovieStarPlanet Hack,
MovieStarPlanet 2014,
latest MovieStarPlanet Cheats,
download MovieStarPlanet Cheats,
Starcoins Cheats for MovieStarPlanet,
Diamonds Cheats MovieStarPlanet,
MovieStarPlanet Cheats Tutorial,
free MovieStarPlanet Cheats,
new MovieStarPlanet Cheats,
MovieStarPlanet VIP,
best working MovieStarPlanet Cheats,
Starcoins and Diamonds Cheats MovieStarPlanet,
MovieStarPlanet diamonds,
MovieStarPlanet Cheats Starcoins and Diamonds,
Cheats for MovieStarPlanet,
Diamonds MovieStarPlanet Hack,
MovieStarPlanet coins,
MovieStarPlanet working Hack,
MovieStarPlanet Diamonds Hacks,
MovieStarPlanet Hacks,
free download MovieStarPlanet Hack,
MovieStarPlanet Hack Tutorial,
msp cheats,
msp cheat,
moviestarplanet money cheats,
moviestarplanet hack deutsch,
msp hack,

>> Online MSP Generator <<

MSP Free Sc OF 2018 | COINS AND ITEMS GLITCH

>> Online MSP Generator <<

ALL OF MSP CHEATS FOR STARCOINS CHEATS FOR SC AND CHEATS FOR DIAMONDS AND EVEN FAME ALSO MSP STARCOINS HACK , DIAMONDS HACK FAME HACK ETC AND MOVIE STAR PLANET GLITCHES.

*GIVEAWAY LINK*

————————————————————————————————
Want to Help me Make Better Videos?
well now its your Chance Click the link down below and you can help me with my videos with making the subtitles of your language

—————————————————————————
Want to Contact me?

Facebook www.Facebook.com/gamers.nationn
Twitter : Coming Soon
—————————————————————————

1-
2-
——————————————————-
Edited with : Sony Vagas 13 pro
__
Recorded obs studio (free)
__
Help me make better content

————————————————————-
Freedom
Join Freedom at :

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed that video as usual.
Please read

Finally I’ve uploaded a video!1! In this video, Pixi Star goes on a little adventure where she tries to find people to join her team on msp, so she can enter the million starcoin competition! All of the responses people made in chatrooms were them responding to me asking if they would join Pixi Star’s team, if she made one! They were all real, and I thought they were pretty funny! Will Pixi Star win the competition?

Thanks for watching! 😀

Other social

Other
Just my backup channel (;

Moviestarplanet-

Msp

Jemmmass 31
Jemmass HoIeia 15
(This one in all lower case ‘jemmass hoieia’. The ‘I’ in ‘HoIeia’ is actually just a capital ‘I’)

Jamus 8
Jamus Hoie 6
Eggwiena’s 7

American (Moviestarplanet.com)

Jemmass HoIe
The ‘I’ in ‘HoIe’ is actually a capital ‘i’ so in all lowercase it’ ‘jemmass hoie’. If you’re confused just copy and paste it (;

Canada Moviestarplanet.ca
‘Jamus’

Irish
‘Jamus’

Polish
‘Jamus Hole’

If you want me to go on other servers leave some suggestions in the comments on what server! Thank you for watching this video, and be sure to check out some other ones11!1!! Goodbye!

>> Online MSP Generator <<